Bilingual Psychologist (virtual and part-time)
J Marlin and Associates Inc., provides a broad spectrum of services tailored to the individual’s specific difficulties. Services range from complex, interdisciplinary assessment and treatment (integrating medical and behavioural science) to psychological assessment and treatment for less complex cases. Patients are referred by employers, disability insurers, and other health care professionals.
We are currently looking to hire a:
Part-time and Virtual
Bilingual Psychologist (English/French)
The Psychologist specializes in the assessment and treatment of problems of chronic disability. The role of the Psychologist is to examine whether there are any stress related, behavioural, or psychological factors that may be contributing to an individual's current difficulties, either arising from their illness or arising from other sources that may nonetheless impact their overall state of well-being. In addition, it is also the role of the Psychologist to assist in developing appropriate treatment and rehabilitation plans that may be of benefit to the individual, including determining an individual’s suitability for various types of employment – either own work or, if that is not appropriate on medical grounds, to assist in determining what alternative employment or retraining an individual may be suited for.
• Doctorate in Psychology
• Current Registration with the College of Psychologists in Ontario
• Superior oral and written skills in both English and French
• Demonstrated expertise in behavioural therapy
• Extensive knowledge of evidence-based practice
• Ability to function effectively as part of an interdisciplinary team
• Experience in supervising, evaluating and managing clinical staff
• Proven organizational, time management and consultation skills
• Computer literate
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume to Melissa Schafer, email@example.com